All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionCases for Teacher Development can be used in many ways: in classes, in discussion groups, as practicum and as self-study. The goals of the text are to provide a path for your exploration as an educator and to facilitate your growth in the teaching profession.
- Author BiographyPatricia F. Goldblatt (Ed.D, OISE/University of Toronto [curriculum]; MA, B.Ed, and BA, University of Toronto) has been an educator for more than 30 years: teaching Art and English to high school students; and the Standards of Practice to teachers at the Ontario College of Teachers in Ontario, Canada. Her writing on multiculturalism, women's studies, art education, literature, and most recently, cases as a teaching tool has appeared in journals in Europe, Britain, Asia, the United States and Canada. Patricia has also presented scholarly papers locally, nationally and internationally. Deirdre Smith (M.Ed. Brock University [teaching and learning] B.Ed and BA, York University, and B.Ed OISE/University of Toronto) is Manager, Standards of Practice and Education at the Ontario College of Teachers. In this capacity she leads a team of program officers who conduct research, development and implementation activities that support strategic planning and a provincial framework that maintains standards of practice and promotes continuing competence among members of the College. Smith has established and continues to coordinate the College research program including pre-service, in-service, action research, educational leadership, mentorship and induction, and career-long professional learning in Ontario. Actively involved with policy development she has coordinated the revision of over two hundred curriculum policy documents for in-service teacher education. In a project management role she has conceptualized, planned, coordinated and monitored multiple and concurrent research, policy development and public relation projects. Smith is a former school principal and Special Educational consultant with extensive experience as a Teacher Behavior consultant, Youth Counselor, Pre-Service Teacher Educator and an In-Service Teacher Educator.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeirdre Smith,Patricia F. Goldblatt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.