All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10th edition of this respected book provides a valuable selection of significant cases and legislation and an engaging range of carefully selected extracts, all of which are presented alongside insightful author notes in an easy-to-use and accessible format.
- Author BiographyStephen Weatherill is the Jacques Delors Professor of European Law, Deputy Director for European Law at the Institute of European and Comparative Law at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Somerville College.
- Author(s)Stephen Weatherill
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/06/2014
- Weight1044 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.