All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen country studies that apply the conceptual framework developed in Essentials of Comparative Politics.
- Author BiographyPatrick H. O'Neil is Professor of Politics and Government at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from Indiana University. Professor O'Neil's teaching and research interests are in the areas of authoritarianism and democratization. His past research focused on Eastern Europe, and his current research deals with the Middle East, particularly Iran. His publications include Revolution from Within: The Hungarian Socialist Worker's Party Reform Circles and the Collapse of Communism and Communicating Democracy: The Media and Political Transitions (editor). Karl Fields is Professor of Politics and Government and Director of Asian Studies at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. He has Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley. Professor Fields' teaching and research interests include various topics of East Asian political economy, including government-business relations, economic reform and regional integration. His publications include Enterprise and the State in Korea and Taiwan (1995). Don Share is Professor of Politics and Government at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma Washington. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from Stanford University. He teaches comparative politics and Latin American Politics and has published widely on democratization and Spanish politics. His books include The Making of Spanish Democracy and Dilemmas of Social Democracy.
- Author(s)Don Share,Karl Fields,Patrick H. O'Neil
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1130 g
- Width173 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.