Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionA demonstration of how economics is used (and sometimes abused) in competition cases in practical competition policy across Europe.
- Author BiographyBruce Lyons is Professor of Economics and Deputy Director of the ESRC Centre for Competition Policy at the University of East Anglia, Norwich.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 tables
- Weight1010 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBruce Lyons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.