CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionYour guide to becoming an effective hospitality manager The hospitality industry is a people business. Whether dealing with guests or customers, managers or coworkers, those who work in this industry interact with other people perhaps more than in any other.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY R. HINKIN is a Professor at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration. He is the author of the first edition of Cases in Hospitality Management as well as numerous articles in the Academy of Management Journal, the Journal of Applied Psychology, the Hospitality Research Journal, and the Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly. His primary research focuses are supervisor-subordinate relationships, power and influence in organizations, group dynamics, and service quality.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Hinkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.