All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionCases in Leadership is a unique collection of 30 real-world leadership cases from Ivey Publishing as well as 15 practitioner readings from the Ivey Business Journal. This casebook provides an invaluable companion to any standard leadership text by connecting theory to practice through actual cases.
- Author BiographyW. Glenn Rowe studied leadership within the context of strategic management at Texas A&M University, where he completed his PhD in 1996. He rejoined the Faculty of Business Administration at Memorial in September 1995, where he taught strategic management and strategic leadership. On July 1, 2001, he joined the Ivey Business School where he has taught in the HBA (undergraduate), MSc, MBA, EMBA and PhD Programs. From July 2009 to June 2012, he served as the Director of Ivey's Executive MBA Program. He is an active consultant and researcher. His research is published in journals such as the Strategic Management Journal, the Journal of Management Studies, Journal of World Business, the Journal of Management and The Leadership Quarterly. He is the coauthor of a nonprofit management case/textbook. He serves as a reviewer for several academic journals and is active in the community. Laura Guerrero worked in retail management for 10 years in Canada, the United States and Mexico. She has an undergraduate degree in Economics from The University of Texas at El Paso. She completed her Masters of Business Administration with a concentration on Management and Organizational Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. In 2009, she completed a PhD in Organizational Behavior at the Ivey Business School at Western University. In addition to her interest in gender and culture as they relate to leadership, her research has focused on careers of expatriates and immigrants. In September 2009, she joined the Faculty of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso as an Assistant Professor of Management.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Ivey Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edited byLaura Guerrero,W. Glenn Rowe
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.