Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis new casebook on retailing contains 18 up--to--date cases contributed by a team of 22 authors from universities teaching retailing in the UK. The cases focus on the type of operational problems or issues likely to face young graduate managers in multiple retail businesses.
- Author BiographyCathy Hart is Sainsbury Retail Fellow. Malcolm Kirkup, C&A Retail Fellow and Programme Director for the Retail Management Degree. Diane Preston is a Lecturer in Human Resource Management. Mohammed Rafiq, Lecturer in Retailing. Paul Walley is a Lecturer in Operations Management at the University if Warwick Business School.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight406 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCathy Hart,Diane Preston,Malcolm Kirkup,Mohammed Rafiq,Paul Walley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.