Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionCarries key cases and field insights to show how government bodies, private investors and companies deal with the transformation of new ideas into value, from start-ups to incumbents. This book explores how entrepreneurship and technological innovation can foster economic development in both Europe and in the USA.
- Author BiographyEdited by Claudio Petti, Assistant Professor, Department of Engineering for Innovation - University of Salento, Italy
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byClaudio Petti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.