Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCash Transfers and Basic Social Protection offers a ground-breaking analysis of the discourses that facilitated the rise of cash transfers as instruments of development policy since the 1990s. The author gives a detailed overview of the history of social protection and identifies the factors that made cash transfers legitimate policy.
- Author BiographyMoritz von Gliszczynski is a leading researcher at LAG Soziale Brennpunkte Niedersachsen, Germany. He holds a PhD in sociology from Bielefeld University and from 2010 to 2013 worked as a researcher for the Financial Assistance, Land Policy, and Global Social Rights research group (FLOOR).
- Author(s)Moritz Von Gliszczynski
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRethinking International Development Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.