All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic in the field of political economy, reissued here with a new, incisive introduction. The global financial crisis that Strange predicted in her work has now taken place, and to a large extent is still happening. -- .
- Author BiographyThe late Susan Strange was a scholar of International Relations who was largely responsible for creating the field of international political economy (IPE). She held academic positions at the LSE, the European University Institute in Florence and latterly as Chair in International Relations and Professor of International Political economy at the University of Warwick. Matthew Watson is Professor of Political Economy in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Warwick -- .
- Author(s)Susan Strange
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white|Tables
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £59.99Trending at £70.04
- £36.82Trending at £39.06
- £2.99Trending at £5.74
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £34.43Trending at £39.55
- £10.99Trending at £19.83
- £14.27Trending at £15.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.