CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA pictorial history of Watford's greatest park, from estate to public space.
- Author BiographyPaul Rabbitts has been a landscape architect and parks manager for over 23 years, responsible for managing and restoring historic parks for much of this time. Currently Head of Parks for Watford Borough Council, he is also project director for the GBP6.5 million restoration of Cassiobury Park as well as an author on books on Regent's Park, Richmond Park, the Royal Parks and Bandstands, on which he is acknowledged as a UK expert. Sarah Priestley is Heritage Manager at Watford Museum, and has carried out extensive original research into the history of Cassiobury estate.
- Author(s)Paul Rabbitts,Sarah Kerenza Priestley
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width246 mm
- Height168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.