All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the history of cast iron that made the Industrial Revolution possible and at some of the products we appreciate today not only for the imagination and craftsmanship but also because they reflect the style, vigour and confidence of the era.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Fearn is greatly intrigued by the Industrial Revolution and the manner in which the Victorians, particularly, exploited every opportunity offered by new technology to make an article to fill a need and then to sell it.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Fearn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.