All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for knitters of all levels, this title helps you discover more than 200 ways to cast on and bind off. It provides knitters with more than 120 ways to cast on and over 80 different ways to bind off. Each technique is presented with simple step-by-step instructions, accompanied by clear how-to illustrations and a photo of the finished edge.
- Author BiographyCap Sease is a weaver, quilter, and basket maker as well as a successful knitter.
- Author(s)Cap Sease
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £5.14Trending at £5.27
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
- £3.33Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.