All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiovanni Benedetto Castiglione (1609-64) was perhaps the most innovative and technically brilliant Italian draftsman of his time. This book reveals the story of the artists scandalous private life, in fascinating contrast to the ethereal beauty of his art.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Standring is the Gates Foundation Curator of Painting and Sculpture at the Denver Art Museum. Martin Clayton is Senior Curator of Prints and Drawings in the Royal Library at Windsor Castle. With Ron Philo, he is coauthor of Leonardo da Vinci: Anatomist, also published by Royal Collection Trust.
- Author(s)Martin Clayton,Timothy J. Standring
- PublisherRoyal Collection Trust
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Collection Trust
- Content Note138 colour illustrations
- Weight1430 g
- Width287 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.