All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on key episodes of military history from the point of view of economics - with dramatically insightful results. The authors also suggests lessons for today's military, from counter terrorist strategy and military manpower planning to the use of private military companies in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Author BiographyJurgen Brauer is professor of economics in the James M. Hull College of Business at Augusta State University and the author of Arms Trade and Economic Development. Hubert van Tuyll is professor of history and chair of the Department of History, Anthropology, and Philosophy at Augusta State University. He is the author of The Netherlands and World War I.
- Author(s)Hubert van Tuyll,Jurgen Brauer
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note23 line drawings, 21 tables
- Weight706 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.