All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.02Was:£14.95Free postage
- £13.08Was:£14.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffers you gorgeous tops, dresses, jackets and skirts with a designer edge. This title presents step-by-step instructions and diagrams through the process of sewing each garment, and the full-size patterns included at the back of the book guarantee perfectly fitting results every time.
- Author BiographyNoriko Sasahara is a Fashion Design graduate of Bunka Fashion College in Japan, where she studied under Tomoko Nakamichi (author of the Pattern Magic series). In 1993, while still a student, she won the grand prize in a men's fashion contest sponsored by Bunka Gakuen. Having worked for an apparel company, she now creates clothing for use in corporate advertising, outfits worn by artists in music videos and costumes for live performance, as well as writing sewing books.
- Author(s)Noriko Sasahara
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note180 illustrations, 30 in colour
- Weight400 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.