All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Santella,Peter P. Marra
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note24 color photos.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of Contents1 The Obituary of the Stephens Island Wren 1 2 America's Dairy Land and Its Killing Fields 10 3 The Rise of Bird Lovers and Cat Lovers: The Perfect Storm 29 4 The Science of Decline 49 5 The Zombie Maker: Cats as Agents of Disease 75 6 Taking Aim at the Problem 95 7 Trap-Neuter-Return: A Palatable Solution That Is No Solution At All 121 8 A Landscape with Fewer Free-Ranging Cats: Better for Cats, Better for Birds, Better for People 144 9 What Kind of Nature Awaits? 168 Acknowledgments 179 Notes 181 References 185 Index 201
- Author BiographyPeter P. Marra has written more than 175 scientific publications, is the coeditor of Birds of Two Worlds, and directs the Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center. Chris Santella is the author of many books, including the Fifty Places travel and outdoor series and The Tug Is the Drug. His writing has appeared in such publications as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the New Yorker, and Trout.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.