Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.70+ £4.31 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how anyone can regain health and lose weight by optimising nutrition, detoxifying their diet, and supporting healthy immune function. This book shows how toxic, nutrient-poor diets sabotage health, and how, on a healthy diet, diseases often spontaneously resolve.
- Author BiographyLesley Jorgensen trained as a registered nurse while also completing simultaneous arts and law degrees, and has worked as a medical-negligence lawyer in Australia and England. While in England, she married into a Muslim Anglo-Bangladeshi family. She now lives in Adelaide with her two children. _Cat & Fiddle_ is her first novel.
- Author(s)Lesley Jorgensen
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight426 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.