Consider these sponsored items
- £6.85Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving moved to rural Mallorca to escape the stresses of London life, PR consultant Anna Nicholas continues to commute back to her Mayfair agency to earn a crust. But she finds herself craving the simple life of her Spanish idyll. Wickedly irreverent and laugh out loud funny, Cat on a Hot Tiled Roof celebrates the wonders of Mallorcan rural life.
- Author BiographyAnna Nicholas' first book was the successful A Lizard in my Luggage (2007). She is a freelance journalist and PR Consultant. She has run five full marathons in different countries in the last five years and is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and a member of Women in Journalism. She has been an international invigilator for the Guinness Book of Records and organised an expedition to carry a piano to a remote Amerindian tribe in South America, which was the subject of a BBC TV documentary.
- Author(s)Anna Nicholas
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleMallorca (Anna Nicholas)
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight330 g
- Width131 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.35Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.