All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles twentieth century history as universal civil war between a succession of conflicting dualisms such as freedom and equality, race and class, capitalism and communism, liberalism and fascism, East and West.
- Author BiographyDan Diner is professor of modern European history at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and director of the Simon Dubnow Institute for Jewish History and Culture at Leipzig University.
- Author(s)Dan Diner
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleGeorge L. Mosse Series In Modern European Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.