All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the evolution and challenges faced in the field of catalysis. This book outlines the basic phenomenon of mass transport in catalytic systems and the role of diffusion in catalysis.
- Author BiographyB. Viswanathan.: Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Author(s)B. Viswanathan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.