CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists, this book combines descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties. It covers the topic of catalysis and kinetics and aspects in chemical engineering.
- Author BiographyGuy B. Marin is professor in Chemical Reaction Engineering at Ghent University (Belgium) and directs the Laboratory for Chemical Technology. He received his chemical engineering degree from Ghent University in 1976 where he also obtained his Ph.D. in 1980. He previously held a Fulbright fellowship at Stanford University and Catalytica Associates (USA) and was full professor from 1988 to 1997 at Eindhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands) where he taught reactor analysis and design. The investigation of chemical kinetics, aimed at the modeling and design of chemical processes and products all the way from molecule up to full scale, constitutes the core of his research . He wrote a book Kinetics of Chemical Reactions: Decoding Complexity with G. Yablonsky (Wiley-VCH, 2011) and co-authored more than 300 papers in international journals. He is editor-in-chief of Advances in Chemical Engineering , co-editor of the Chemical Engineering Journal and member of the editorial board of Applied Catalysis A: General and Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research . In 2012 he received an Advanced Grant from the European Research Council (ERC) on Multiscale Analysis and Design for Process Intensification and Innovation (MADPII) . He was selected to deliver the 2012 Danckwerts Memorial lecture. He chairs the Working Party on Chemical Reaction Engineering of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering and is Master of the 111 project of the Chinese Government for oversees collaborations in this field.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGuy B. Marin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.