Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at ways of tackling the problem of separating reaction products from homogeneous catalytic solutions. This book presents processes that involve low leaching supported catalysts, soluble supports such as polymers and dendrimers and unusual solvents such as water, fluorinated organics, ionic liquids and supercritical fluids.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCatalysis by Metal Complexes
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 248 p.
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Cole-Hamilton,Robert Tooze
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.