CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhole journals are devoted to catalysis and books describe the various catalysts. However it is very difficult to find detailed protocols offering information on where to source catalysts, how to store them, how to activate them for the synthesis, how to perform the actual synthesis and how to recycle the catalysts out of the synthesis process.
- Author(s)Ivan V. Kozhevnikov
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2002
- Series TitleCatalysts for Fine Chemicals Synthesis
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight494 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementVolume 2 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.