Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.37Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the major steps in organic synthesis is the formation of new bonds between carbon atoms. Traditionally, the organic synthetic chemists used reagents to perform this C C bonding. These traditional catalysts are increasingly supported or replaced by a new generation of catalysts.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- Series TitleCatalysts for Fine Chemicals Synthesis
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJianliang Xiao,John Whittall,Stanley M. Roberts,Tom E. Pickett
- Edition StatementVolume 3 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.