CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.62Trending at £12.32
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £5.95Trending at £7.43
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on testing and development of hydroprocessing catalysts with the aim to improve performance of the conventional and modified catalysts as well as to develop novel catalytic formulations. This book also focusses on pore size and pore volume distribution of the catalysts.
- Author BiographyDr. Furimsky has some forty years of research in the conversion of petroleum, coal and natural gas to various commercial products. The studies on upgrading petroleum feeds included hydrodesulfurization, hydrodenitrogenation, hydrodeoxygenation, catalyst deactivation and regeneration. The environmental and safety aspects as well as utilization options for spent refinery catalysts were part of the research as well. Scientific productivity includes two books, several book chapters and a dozen of reviews on various aspects of hydroprocessing catalysis, petroleum refining and utilization of refinery residues. Some 130 articles appeared in the referred scientific journals.
- Author(s)Edward Furimsky
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleStudies in Surface Science and Catalysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 169
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.