Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.54
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes how catastrophe models can be used for assessing and managing risks of extreme events. This book focuses on natural disaster risk, and also discusses the management of terrorism risk. It involves three catastrophe modeling firms, AIR Worldwide, EQECAT, and Risk Management Solutions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHuebner International Series on Risk, Insurance and Economic Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight458 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorHoward Kunreuther,Patricia Grossi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.