All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionCatch falling writers before feelings of frustration and low confidence develop! This book offers research-based strategies that foster independent writing.
- Author BiographyLearn more about Connie Hebert's PD offerings Dr. Connie R. Hebert is a nationally acclaimed teacher of teachers, published author, & motivational literacy speaker. She is dedicated to motivating, teaching, and inspiring educators about literacy, around the world. Experience in the field includes Reading Program Professor, Director of Reading, elementary school teacher in 7 school districts, Reading Recovery(TM) specialist, elementary music teacher, and national consultant. She is the author of Catch a Falling Reader, Catch a Falling Teacher, and her latest book, Catch a Falling Writer (Corwin Press). She is a senior national consultant for SDE (Staff Development for Educators) and served 3 years as a literacy consultant for Macmillan/McGraw-Hill's Treasures program. Dr. Hebert is currently a reading program professor for NSU. She has presented keynote addresses and seminars for teachers in 47 states and at numerous IRA national, state, and European reading conferences. For more information about Dr. Hebert's work, please visit: www.conniehebert.com.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byConstance R. Hebert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.