All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth chronicle of crime to accompany the major BBC TV series. It provides insight into the techniques used by the police and prosecutors to gain advantage over the criminal mind. It looks at offender profiling, forensic pathology, serology and DNA, and explores different cases in each area.
- Author BiographyJames Morton, a former solicitor and editor of Britain s Law Journal and Criminal Lawyer, is the author of many books on crime.
- Author(s)Paul Elston
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Note30 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight508 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.