Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to give a systematic presentation of both logic and type theory from a categorical perspective, using the unifying concept of fibred category. This book is useful for logicians, type theorists, category theorists and (theoretical) computer scientists.
- Author(s)B. Jacobs
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- Series TitleStudies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1200 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.