Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMarcel Mauss (1872-1950), Durkheim's nephew, was a key figure among Durkheimians and helped to found the distinctive French tradition in the social sciences at the start of the 20th century. He dominated the teaching of social anthropology in Paris between the Wars, and his Essay on the Gift (1925) is a well established classic.
- Author BiographyNicholas Allen is Reader in the Social Anthropology of South Asia in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)N. J. Allen
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/12/2000
- Series TitleMethodology & History in Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.