All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the relationship between categories of music and categories of people, particularly how certain ways of organizing sounds becomes integral to how we perceive ourselves and how we feel connected to some people and disconnected from others.
- Author BiographyDavid Brackett is Professor of Music History/Musicology at the Schulich School of Music of McGill University. He is also the author of Interpreting Popular Music and The Pop, Rock, and Soul Reader: Histories and Debates.
- Author(s)David Brackett
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note31 music ex, 16 tables, 14 figures
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.27Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.