Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this volume were presented at the fourth biennial Summer Conference on Category and Computer Science. Category theory continues to be an important tool in foundational studies in computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/08/1991
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number530
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 304 p.
- Weight980 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew M. Pitts,Axel Poigne,D. E. Rydeheard,David H. Pitt,P-.L. Curien,Samson Abramsky
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.