All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.44
- £19.19Trending at £32.57
- £23.89Trending at £35.00
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £8.21Trending at £9.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.80
- £16.88Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionA work on the history of Caterham, covering all models. This book is the story of a former Lotus dealer who saw the potential of a hand-built sports car, which its creator, Lotus founder Colin Chapman, was about to discard.
- Author BiographyAfter finishing a degree in law, Chris Rees began contributing to various car magazines, including Autocar and Classic & Sports Car. He is currently Editor of Japanese Performance magazine, and wrote The Magnificent Seven for Haynes.
- Author(s)Chris Rees
- PublisherMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2005
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour cover, 155 colour & 252 b&w illustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.