All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVietnamese-born Andrew Pham finally returns to Saigon, not as a success showering money and gifts onto his family, but as an emotional shipwreck, desperate to find out who he really is.
- Author BiographyAndrew X Pham was born in Vietnam in 1967 and moved to California with his family after the war. He lives in San Jose, California. This is his first book.
- PrizesWinner of Kiriyama Pacific Rim Book Prize - Fiction 1999.
- Author(s)Andrew Pham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/03/2003
- Weight549 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.