CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays on Cather's response to the cultural pessimism of Oswald Spengler, her affinities to Alphonse Daudet, and aspects of her art in My Antonia , The Professor's House , and Shadows on the Rock .
- Author BiographySusan J. Rosowski (1942-2004) is the author of Birthing a Nation: Gender, Creativity, and the West in American Literature (Nebraska 1999) and The Voyage Perilous: Willa Cather's Romanticism (Nebraska 1986).
- Author(s)Cather Studies
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCather Studies
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight454 g
- Edited bySusan J. Rosowski
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.