CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into two sections, this volume first presents 26 case studies of HIV/AIDS to highlight the complexity of HIV prevention and treatment. It also examines the moral issues involved and asserts that the Roman Catholic moral tradition can help in HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Author BiographyJames F. Keenan, S.J., is professor of theological ethics at Boston College. He was principal editor of Catholic Ethicists on HIV/AIDS Prevention and is the author of numerous books, including The Works of Mercy: The Heart of Catholicism, Moral Wisdom: Lessons and Texts from the Catholic Tradition, Virtues for Ordinary Christians, Commandments of Compassion, Goodness and Rightness in Thomas Aquinas's Summa Theologiae, and (with Daniel Harrington) Jesus and Virtue Ethics annd Paul and Virtue Ethics.
- Author(s)James F. Keenen,etc.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.