CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an ethnographic study of a Charismatic movement in Cameroon and Paris, the book explores the dialectics between 'Pentecostalization' and 'Africanization' within contemporary African Catholicism. It appears that both processes pursue, although for different purposes, the missionary policy of dismantling local cultures.
- Author BiographyLudovic Lado, D. Phil. in Social Anthropology, University of Oxford, teaches in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Management of the Catholic University of Central Africa in Yaounde (Cameroon).
- Author(s)Ludovic Lado
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of Religion in Africa
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.