All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Descriptionexplores and discusses further the ideas discussed in International Congress of Roman Catholic Ethicists, July 2006, Padua. This book recognizes the need to confront the challenge of pluralism; to dialogue from and beyond local cultures; and to interconnect within a world church, not dominated solely by a northern paradigm.
- Author BiographyJames F. Keenan, S.J., is professor of theological ethics at Boston College, USA. He was principal editor of Catholic Ethicists on HIV/AIDS Prevention and is the author of numerous books.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJames F. Keenan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.