All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionEcumenical consciousness has not always been part of the Catholic experience. This title traces how the concern for ecumenism came about - from uneasy tension to confidence in the true grace of catholicity.
- Author BiographyFrederick M. Bliss, S.M., teaches ecumenical theology at the Angelicum in Rome where he also coordinates the work of the ecumenical section of the university. He is the author of Anglicans in Rome and Understanding Reception: A Background to its Ecumenical Use.
- Author(s)Frederick M. Bliss
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight304 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.