CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the political, religious and mental worlds of the Catholic aristocracy from 1550 to 1640,
- Author BiographyMichael C. Questier is Senior Lecturer in History at Queen Mary, University of London. His previous publications include Conversion, Politics and Religion in England 1580-1625 (1996).
- Author(s)Michael C. Questier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus.
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.