Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.90
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhile in the early years of the century, Catholics in America were, for the most part, distrusted outsiders to the dominant culture. By the 1960s the mainstream of American Catholicism was in many ways the cultures loudest and most uncritical cheerleader. Mark Massa explores the rich irony in this postwar transition.
- Author(s)Mark S. Massa
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.