All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulie Nash's techniques are easy to follow and her stunning paintings will inspire you to start painting straight away using the tracings supplied.
- Author BiographyJulie Nash is a professional artist and qualified art teacher specialising in animal and human portraiture, pets, wildlife, equestrian, landscape and still life painting. She exhibits regularly and is a popular tutor of leisure classes, gives private tuition, demonstrations and workshops. Julie is a professional associate of the Society of All Artists and a member of the Association of Animal Artists and Blackpool Art Society. Julie lives on the Fylde coast of Lancashire with her husband and enjoys scuba diving.
- Author(s)Professor Julie Nash
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.