All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn assignment in Vienna, photographer Ian Jarrett falls suddenly and desperately in love with a woman he meets by pure chance, Marian Esguard. Back in England, he seperates from his wife and goes to meet Marian at an agreed rendezvous, only to hear her tell him on the telephone that she will not after all be coming.
- Author BiographyRobert Goddard was born in Hampshire. He read History at Cambridge and worked as an educational administrator in Devon before becoming a full-time novelist. His bestselling novels are: Past Caring, In Pale Battalions, Painting the Darkness, Into the Blue (winner of the first WH Smith Thumping Good Read Award and dramatized for TV in 1997, starring John Thaw), Take No Farewell, Hand in Glove, Closed Circle, Borrowed Time, Out of the Sun (a sequel to Into the Blue), Beyond Recall, Caught in the Light, Set in Stone, Sea Change, Dying to Tell, Days Without Number and Play to the End.
- Author(s)Robert Goddard
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/1998
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight460 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.97
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.