CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic phenomenon of wave propagation in disordered media is called a metal-insulator transition: a disordered medium can exhibit good transport prop- erties for waves ofrelatively high energy (like a metal) and suppress the propaga- tion of waves of low energy (like an insulator).
- Author(s)Peter Stollmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 166 p.
- Weight296 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.