Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.59
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars discuss the development and application of theories of causation and explanation, offering a state-of-the-art view of current work on these two topics.
- Author BiographyHarry S. Silverstein is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Philosophy at Washington State University, and coeditor of three previous volumes in the Topics in Contemporary Philosophy series, Causation and Explanation (2007), Knowledge and Skepticism (2010), and Time and Identity (2010), all published by the MIT Press.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- Series TitleTopics in Contemporary Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note66 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHarry S. Silverstein,Joseph Keim Campbell,Michael O'Rourke
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.