All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete user's guide to structural equations explaining the underlying principals and practical implementation of these methods.
- Author BiographyBill Shipley is a Professor in the Department of Biology at Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada. His research interests centre upon plant ecophysiology, functional and community ecology, and statistical modelling. He is the author of From Plant Traits to Vegetation Structure: Chance and Selection in the Assembly of Ecological Communities, published by Cambridge University Press.
- Author(s)Bill Shipley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note113 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.