Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to address various problems, specifically the use of rockshelters by humans through time and transcontinental continuities. This book presents research from several Ohio caves and rockshelters, and is useful to those with interest in local or regional midwestern or midcontinental prehistory.
- Author BiographyLinda B. Spurlock is a biological anthropologist who specializes in forensic art and fossil reconstruction and who has also worked on many CRM archaeological projects in the northeastern United States. She is currently instructor of sciences at Stark State College in Ohio. Olaf H. Prufer is professor of anthropology at Kent State University. His other books include Archaic Transitions in Ohio and Kentucky Prehistory (Kent State University Press, 2001), Krill Cave: A Stratified Rockshelter in Summit County (Kent State University Press, 1989), and Ohio and Raven Rocks: A Specialized Late Woodland Rockshelter Occupation in Belmont County, Ohio (Kent State University Press, 1981). Thomas R. Pigott is an avocational archaeologist and the curator of the Sofsky Archives in Southington, Ohio. He created most of the images of artifacts illustrating this volume.
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLinda B. Spurlock,Olaf H. Prufer,Thomas R. Pigott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.