All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- Author(s)Malin Akebo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Ceasefire Agreements in Contemporary Peace Processes 2. Theorizing Ceasefire Agreements in Relation to Peace Processes 3. Ceasefire Agreements in Aceh's Peace Processes 4. Ceasefire Agreements in Sri Lanka's Peace Processes 5. Comparative Insights 6. Conclusions
- Author BiographyMalin Akebo is Researcher in the Department of Political Science at Umea University, Sweden.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.