Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.55Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- Author(s)D.A. Edwards,H.M. Hastings
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/09/1976
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number542
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 300 p.
- Weight960 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1976 ed.
- Table Of ContentsBackground.- The model structure on pro-spaces.- The homotopy inverse limit and its applications to homological algebra.- The algebraic topology of pro-C.- Proper homotopy theory.- Group actions on infinite dimensional manifolds.- Steenrod homotopy theory.- Some open questions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.